Reviews (164)excellent unique necklace! Thank you! Thank you for the giveaway! The stickers are so cute!! 🩷 love the jewelry i got from her! thank you so much! highly recommend this seller! Love my western jewelry and leather jewelry! she's a hoot qnd so talented Great seller & love the shows! So cute and she’s threw in an extra pair. So sweet
WOW!!!!this quality is amazing! lovely and that Keychain is great Thanks for the great gift! I’ll be back to shop soon! Love your handmade jewelry! This piece….. WOW!!! Such a gorgeous item. I want to display it but I don’t want it to get messed up. Such a beautiful purse accessory. I don’t feel my purses are of quality for this item. I bid on it to give it to a friend but I don’t think I can part with her!! You have some gorgeous handmade items!!! I will be in contact in the future about wholesaling some items from you!! Love my jewelry, great quality 💚 earrings are super cute. shipping was quick and came well packaged The earring set I got was beautiful. Packed with care and fast shipping. Thank you Loved the giveaway! Sara is very thoughtful behind every package and I appreciate how genuine she is. Please support her shows! Loved all the pieces from Sara! Love the packaging and shipping is fast! I will always support this seller!! Thank you for such a thoughtful givvy! Beautiful jewelry! Love everything! Thank you! 10000/10 This gal is super talented and makes amazing leather jewelry 😍 Hit +follow and bookmark The necklace and earrings were super cute! Thank you