Reviews (208)great condition. I love it. Thank you!! I got a workout on that packaging! Great job! Sweet items, packed with care and shipped swiftly. Thanks so much! Everything I received was in pristine condition. Great seller! Thanks! Packaging is great. Love my items Love this set. Was shipped secure and arrived just as described and seen when purchased. Looking forward to displaying this with the rest of my mom’s set. Arrived secure and packaged beautifully. Arrived in perfect shape!! I will for sure be purchasing more Pyrex from you in the future! Thank you for packaging my item so carefully!
They are so cute!!! Excited about my purchase. Thank you! Items arrive fast and intact. Perfect condition as described. Wrapped very well! Thank you! Stunning! Pyrex sets look brand new!! fun, fun, fun show! so lively and active! Great pictures and description, wonderful communication, and quicker than expected shipping. Way to go!! Fast shipping, secure packaging, item as described. Beautiful, Thanks exactly as described, looks beautiful, packed perfectly Nice things. Love these sellers. Fun show!!!! I love you girls! I love my Rubbermaid accessories for my collection. They are in fantastic condition. Great show and even better item for the shows!! I’m excited for the next one!! Super fast shipping! You packed them wonderfully! Most wouldn’t think it necessary for non breakables.
Just as pictured. Great with communication. Everything was wrapped perfectly and fast shipping. Super happy with my drinking glasses!!!! Thank you. Sorry for the delayed review! Received my items and I am so happy with the purchase, the properly packaging, and the timely shipping. Thanks for my treasures!