Reviews (124)Always has the best books and dvds! Prices are great and shipping is fast! Everything is packaged well and she is a very sweet lady! I have purchased multiple times and will be back again! backwoodsbargains02Seller
Thank you ! Came in the cutest shipping package and a thank you note such cute details will definitely buy again seller is so nice and friendly 🩷✨🥹backwoodsbargains02Seller
Thank you ! Great books! Thanks❤️backwoodsbargains02Seller
You’re so welcome ! Thank you for supporting me ! Awesome seller with great booksbackwoodsbargains02Seller
Thank you Great books! Awesome seller! backwoodsbargains02Seller
Thank you ! Great DVDs and fast shipping. Thank you! backwoodsbargains02Seller
You’re welcome ! Thank you ! Everything was packaged well and shipped super fast. so glad to have these books to add to my kid's collection! backwoodsbargains02Seller
You’re welcome ! Thank you ! Excellent experience with @backwoodsbargains02. Thr books are exactly as described and several were even better than I expected. Books arrived quickly and were packaged well so nothing was folded or creased during shipment. I will shop with Melinda again. I highly recommend her shop backwoodsbargains02Seller
Thank you so much ! I definitely try to have good books and try my hardest and try to package them good ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ TYSM!!!backwoodsbargains02Seller
You’re so welcome thank you Good booksbackwoodsbargains02Seller
Thank you Great books as always! backwoodsbargains02Seller
Thank you Always has great inventory! backwoodsbargains02Seller
Thank you !!
One of my favorite sellers! backwoodsbargains02Seller
Thank you ! That means a lot Such great items I love everything from this seller ❤️backwoodsbargains02Seller
Thank you !! Love the books thank you! backwoodsbargains02Seller
You’re so welcome ! Thank you ! Great seller with awesome inventory. Tysm! backwoodsbargains02Seller
You’re so welcome !! Thank you ! Always great books at a great deal!backwoodsbargains02Seller
Thank you ! I try my best ! Loved everything. 💙💙💙backwoodsbargains02Seller
Yay so glad you liked everything ! fast shipping and a great selection of books! thank you for keeping me in mind for requests!! backwoodsbargains02Seller
You’re so welcome ! Thank you ! I try to ship next day everything was perfect! thank you 🩵backwoodsbargains02Seller
You’re so welcome ! Thank you!backwoodsbargains02Seller
Your so welcome ! Thank you soo much books are perfect ❤️ thanksbackwoodsbargains02Seller
Thank you ! So glad you liked them everything was great and as shown! i do wish bubble wrap was used for packaging because one of the soft cover books did get bent :)backwoodsbargains02Seller
Will remember that when shipping next soft cover books !! Love my books, thank you! 😊 backwoodsbargains02Seller
You’re so welcome ! Thank you so much !!