Reviews (52,488)First time buying and from uk, arrived inside 7 days boshhhh - will be back soon!! Top tier Thank You for the UFC Cards Giveaway!! 👊🏽 Thank You for the WWE Cards Giveaway!! 👨🏽👨🏼 Awesome Giveaway! Thank you! Thanks for the giveaway loved the card. Can’t go wrong with a few spot. High upside with their breaks, unlike some of the repacks I e seen in other streams I had a fantastic experience with backyardbreaks. There was a shipping error on my order, when I contacted them by email, they were incredibly fast to respond, handled the problem quickly and professionally and I am overly happy with the outcome. Thanks! Amazing Seller! Package Arrived Secured & Delivered Fast! Loved EVERYTHING I Received! THANK YOU SO MUCH!! 🤍 Amazing Seller! Package Arrived Secured & Delivered Fast! Loved EVERYTHING I Received! THANK YOU SO MUCH!! 🤍 Amazing Seller! Package Arrived Secured & Delivered Fast! Loved EVERYTHING I Received! THANK YOU SO MUCH!! 🤍 Amazing Seller! Package Arrived Secured & Delivered Fast! Loved EVERYTHING I Received! THANK YOU SO MUCH!! 🤍