Reviews (105)thanks for the top! love the color and fit. Such a great purchase from Nikki! I got the cutest set and absolutely love it! Everything was exactly as described, packaged with care, and shipped quickly. Nikki is so sweet and a wonderful seller! Definitely give her a follow and check out her shows. I’ll absolutely be back! 💜 This was some of the absolute best prices over seen on whatnot. Half price of some sellers. I will definitely buy from her again! There are the cutest stickers! I absolutely love them! A great price for a lot of stickers ! OMG! Stickers are So Dang True!!!
Love them! Thank you for the Awesome givey!!! Awesome shipping time. Will buy again!! My Queen. If yall ain’t swiping idk what yall are thinking. Amazing deals. Fast shipping and an amazing host with a massive heart and beautiful helpful kids. awesome items at great prices, and fast shipping too. thank you! Wonderful item! Couldn’t be happier! loved it package well 😁 thank you Great seller, loved everything I received! Thank you for the giveaway 💕 Great show, big selection, fast shipping! Best prices/selection! Fun and interactive show! Best late night show! Large variety! Quality products and fast shipping! Great seller! Amazingly fast shipping! Beautifully packaged and all as described! A+ seller!!! thank you for my tanks - love them! arrived exactly as shown and fast shipping too! Thank you for the givvy!!😊🫶🏽