Reviews (49)Loved this item. Will repeat buy Fast shipping, works as it should and even got an extra gift with it. Thank you I never received this product. It was not a large women jacket you have to know im selling denim jacket i said clearly on live show it fit smaller if tag say large I will say large thank you great seller great stuff great price great shows 💜 Nice products and received quickly. Thank you Item as described. Shipped on time. thank you great seller great stuff great price great shows 💜 giving it 3 stars only because the items have a bit of a smell and are old even tho they have tags they are just old.is vintage item brand new with original tag Great deal and fast shipping! thank you great seller great stuff great price great shows 💜 I thought from the seller he said items are new with tags. items did arrived with tags however black and white shirt was full of pelts like it had been washed before when a sweater starts to beat up it's called pelting and it was all over it for me to be able to sell this shirt at my thrift shop I have to shave it so I was very disappointed items were not new they were just retagged with something will continue to check his items but will definitely not buy shirts from him or anything but denim in the futureThank you for the feedback! All our NWT items come directly from liquidation/closeout stock and are brand new, never washed or worn. However, friction during transit or storage can sometimes cause minor pilling on certain fabric blends. We appreciate your business and will perform extra inspection on fabric textures moving forward! Good packaging like all my purchases