Reviews (1,907)Girl, im Addicted to these damn T's... Thanks alot🤣🤣🤣 Jk I absolutely love the shirts & the jeans are SO fun comfy! thank u so much Omg love. Always so fast with shipping!!! 💯% perfection great apparel and show All items as described, fast shipping. Great prices, cool seller! Absolutely love this sweater so soft and so cute on 💕 You never know what copies you’re gonna get on and watching the show she is witty, funny, and a great person to hang around with and buy from. Absolutely perfection! Best seller that gives great quality items and entertainment during show! 🫶🏻 Fabulous items as always!! Thank you!! Thank you! Everything is great and fast shipping 🩷 Awesome seller. Got my leggings for a really great price and fast shipping. love all my stuff like always! Glad I found you I love everything and your shows Thank you! Great seller, fun personality, makes shopping easy and fun. Also shipping is the fastest on Whatnot. Great seller! Products as described and very fast shipping. Will definitely be buying again. Beautiful sweater. Love the green color! I always buy this size but these run very small. Can’t wear them. Wow! I purchased a zillion amazing Zenana items for my family! Thank you! Such an entertaining host and group of buyers on this show! I appreciate the fast pace!! Everything is perfect! Always fast shipping & great prices!baddecisionsboutiqueSeller
Thank you! ❤️❤️❤️