Reviews (179)I have so many nails from her I cannot speak highly enough about her nails. Words cannot even begin to explain the talent. OMG the orange nail sets are just gorgeous. They came in so fast girl you did such an amazing job. Thank you so much. I am so happy with my Nails. If I could send a picture of me having my nails on for the review, that would be so awesome. I wish Whatnot would allow us to do that. You do so amazing. You guys have to buy from her. Fast shipping and includes the best freebies!
Beautiful nails!! Great price, packaged very nice🩷🩷 Thank you Cherish💙🩵 for my order and all the extras🩵 that came nicely packaged- Happy Mail!!😃 Thank you so much, I see what you did there😂🫶🏽, I’m glad you can understand that how the packages are handled by the mail people is not my fault. I do the best I can 🥹🩵 Could have been packaged better. Some of the rhinestones were missing in the package was all banged up.The package being banged up I can’t help. I always ship in beautiful packaging. True to size, fast shipping!! Love this seller. Best cutest nails😊😊thank you girly
this seller is awesome. she really does great work and really cares about the people that buy from her. Everything I have bought from her has been fantastic and I will buy again. I whave also referred many people to her Love these nails can’t wait to see my plant nails. Love the nails just waiting for my customs! Love my items! Thank you for the extra goodies and stickers♥️ will continue to support Cherish and her shows! Great seller friendly great nails🩷🩷Ur the best girl!! Thank you! I LOVE!! I LOVE MY NAILS!! AMAZING QUALITY!! 100% WILL ORDER MORE!!♡ Literally obsessed with these!They look gorgeous on youuuu Holy moly! These nails are gorgeous and so well made! Thank you! I love all my nail sets but, the “Boo” nails I absolutely adore! Lots of beautiful nails! 💅🏼
Thank you! 💃💃 Omg loved my baby Duckies nails thank you so much will be coming back Ty for the small gift so super sweet