Reviews (2,794)Loved everything. Fast shipping, packed well, thank you! great packaging and recieved a unexpected pack! good shipping, great deals Thank you so much!! Came in perfectly! Fantastic packaging and got here quickly Great cards! Good condition and received all my cards I bought. Except 1 but seller made things right. Sourced missing card got sent straight to my house and easy to work with. I Would buy again from seller. Im happy with the purchase and I recommend checking them out! Card was shipped perfectly and thanks for the extra goodies was a fun surprise Awesome stream—one of my fav sellers! I loved how it came in very fast. The packaging was very nice. The card was very protected. Great cards for a great price Awesome stream with 🔥 buyer givvies. Card came pretty fast and was packaged nicely packaged well, quick shipping Love the little bags they come in. Keeps the top loaders clean. Right into the binder they go! Cards came packaged well will order again. very cool fast delivery and product quality very unprofessional seller. complaining about not getting enough for some spots, more concerned for his drink than customers and several people asked him to slow down when opening the product but he didn't because he seemed more interested in the next break! Took weeks to get my package also.