Reviews (612)Perfect! Exactly what I was looking for. Great communication. Thank you so much! Very happy w/my purchasr. Thank you so much, as always!! 🫶🏼 Absolutely💯 Gorgeous. Thank you 😉 These Gucci sunglasses are 🔥. Brand spanking new so I got a steal! Thank you as always 💕 I cannot say enough wonderful things about Sandy and Daphne! From start to finish, the entire experience was exceptional. The luxury pieces I purchased are absolutely stunning, even better in person, and you can tell how much care they put into offering beautiful, high-quality items.
What really made the experience stand out, though, was Sandy and Daphne themselves. They are incredibly kind, knowledgeable, responsive, and an absolute pleasure to work with. They made every part of the purchase feel personal and special, which is exactly what you hope for when shopping luxury.
I am beyond thrilled with everything I purchased and wouldn’t hesitate for a second to buy from them again. Beautiful luxury goods, exceptional service, and genuinely wonderful sellers. Thank you both for such an amazing experience! ❤️ Always a 10/10! Love Sandra and Daph! Super transparent and their stuff is the best! 🤗 Thank you so much for the Starbucks gift card! Came in so quick and is exactly as described. Thank you! OMG im in love with this. Thank you so much.it fits like a glove🙌🙏🏻❤️ Thank you for the givy ❤️ Another amazing order from Sandy! She always has the best finds at prices that are hard to beat. Everything is exactly as described, and she makes shopping feel easy and trustworthy. Truly one of my favorite sellers on Whatnot! ❤️ Received starbucks gift card. Thanks Thank you so much, you are so kind to add the bonus! Fabulous inventory, sweet seller and great vibes in her shows! Check her out ✨ Thank you for the givvy!💖✨ Perfection!!!💝💜💝 Thank you! Thank you so much for my starbeeessss love you guys sooo soo much ❤️🫶🏻 can’t wait to buy more stuff at the next show ❤️🫶🏻 Only the best from Sandy! Thank you as always. ❤️ Amazing seller. Beautiful inventory. Love the packaging too! Thank you for your support too!’ Love ya!!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️ Thank you souch! You have amazing items at great prices!❤️❤️❤️