Reviews (9,506)One of my favorite live shows to tune into. Her taste is impeccable, and you can tell how much thought goes into every handpicked bag. She brings such class and warmth to her shows, and watching her build such a beautiful boutique has been truly inspiring. So easy to root for! I love these Gucci Adidas clogs thank you! Love this Gucci Adidas sweater! Its is so cute and fits perfectly! Thx for another great purchase Blair!! Thanks so much for Amazon gift card! OMG amazing baby blue Gucci raffia bamboo top handle tote. Like new - arrived with two straps and the colorful contrasting color rubber handle straps (which I didn’t even know were included) and stickers still on hardware. No one used this beauty. It’s pristine. Perfect end to my summer bag collection. Thank you!! Every purchase I have made from Blair has arrived quickly, packaged immaculately and is in the exact condition as she described. She is a very honest and knowledgeable seller who takes the time to make sure people know what they are buying AND she has such high quality luxury at amazing prices. So many of my bags have arrived in like new condition!! Thank you Blair!! 🙌🏼🙌🏼 😍😍As always, fire items in beautiful condition. Such a fun show with an amazing host! Absolutely adore, Blair!!! Blair stands out in the beauty category by offering luxury and premier beauty items like Laura Mercier and Dolce & Gabbana. If you’re wondering what a brand is like, your best bet is to grab a beauty item from Blair at an amazing price to try out. You may just fall in love with it as I have and then make Blair your new beauty plug🙌🏽. OK, hear me out but this is one of my favorite bags I’ve ever gotten from Whatnot. The bottega leather is like butter and I shorten the strap so that it hangs out on both sides like the new Fendi baguette collection and it looks so fire. it’s a laptop, and it’s gonna be in my everyday rotation! Love love love the Miu Miu top!! Thank you for one more amazing addition to my closet!! Great and gorgeous seller!! Thank you! I always love seeing the amazing items in your show 💕 Ah freaking amazing! 🤩 wow. This shop has new pristine fabulous luxury items every day. Each purchase is not only perfectly packaged but you get the best pricing. HIGHLY RECOMMEND! 10/10 stars ⭐️ thank you bag babe’s boutique! Thank you so much for the gift card giveaway 🫶🏼🫶🏼 Absolutely in LOVE with my new-to-me Bottega tote!! Arrived quickly and packaged well - thank you so much 🫶🏼🫶🏼 Well, the "positive pear" crochet fruit has to be the cutest thing I ever did see! Another amazing purchase from bag babes Boutique!! Love love my items Thank you for the gift card 💕 Mui Mui cropped top and Chloe piece were both beautiful Fits just the way I wanted it. Super cute Gucci denim jeans jacket A lot more stains were found on the Chanel jacket than what was shown. There were also some pulls on the lower part of the jacket
Sunglasses were great Went a little crazy and got a ton of clothes and they are all AMAZING! Like my closet is so so good now thanks to Blair! Ahhhhhh literally the best! Thank you!!!!💜🤘🏻