Reviews (87)Great seller Thanks again awesome guy the bags are super cool. thank you fast shipping great deals 🪙 Beautiful bags! Perfect for what I needed them for! So glad we did a RAID on you, so I could order these! 🙂 Thank you so much!! bagger_james_custom_bankbag_coSeller
Glad you like them! I had fun making them, not sure if you seen I made them during a live stream. Im sorry I probably should have tagged you🤔 Order showed up fast and packaged well. bagger_james_custom_bankbag_coSeller
Im glad to hear your happy with it! Items received as shown. Great packing and shipping. I love the custom coin bag. Thank you so much. bagger_james_custom_bankbag_coSeller
😁 Absolutely love my bags. great work as always. Thank you so much.bagger_james_custom_bankbag_coSeller
Thanks for your kind words! Great coins amazing sellersbagger_james_custom_bankbag_coSeller
😁💙 love my purchases. cool bags.. bagger_james_custom_bankbag_coSeller
Thank you my friend! Fast Shipping excellent packaging all coins and items were well protected and secure. Great deals on coins. All coins were as seen and described on live. Recommended to others on whatnot. Thank you bagger_james_custom_bankbag_coSeller
Thank you for the kind words! Seller was extremely knowledgeable about his items. Everything was exactly as described. Beautiful condition & organized packaging. Thank you !bagger_james_custom_bankbag_coSeller
Thank you! Great whatnot seller. Very fair. Highly recommend!bagger_james_custom_bankbag_coSeller
😁 Great seller! Check this guy out. Thank you!bagger_james_custom_bankbag_coSeller
😁 Seller is nice and fast shipping. recommend. thank you for the 2 wheat pennies. bagger_james_custom_bankbag_coSeller
😁 These bank bags are awesome! Very well made!
Great seller and host! Excellent on the shipping.
Thanks James!bagger_james_custom_bankbag_coSeller
Thanks for the feedback, Im glad you like them! Fast shipping and accurate product. Would purchase again. bagger_james_custom_bankbag_coSeller
Thank you for attending my first show!! please check out the coin bags . I got two of them to store my silver dimes and quarters. they are hand crafted and very high quality. very cool custom design on each bag . I will definitely be ordering more bags the next chance I get. bagger_james_custom_bankbag_coSeller
Thanks again for all your help with my first show! Couldn’t have done it without you!