Reviews (767)THANK YOU 🙏🏼 AMAZING SHOW! Great cause and fun game! Love catching you on the raid train!!! 🚂 Love my Gucci Blooms hair tie. I will definitely be making more purchases! Item was delivered quickly. Highly recommend! I LOVE THIS SHOP….PLEASE MAKE SURE TO FOLLOW, BOOKMARK 🔖, & TELL A FEW FRIENDS.
THANK YOU FOR THE AMAZING GIVEAWAY. Love my cute upcycled card holder ! Thank you so much Super cute, great quality and craftsmanship! Sylvia’s creations are absolutely amazing! Shipping was super fast, and everything was even more beautiful in person than it looked on camera. You can tell how much love and care goes into each piece. Thank you so much 💗 Beautiful first purchase from here! Love my Gucci pill box! And such a sweet little givvy included too! Thank you!! 💜 Sweet Seller! She does amazing upcycle items! So talented! Super fast shipping! I highly recommend her shows! Another little black tie event!! Absolutely thrilled with all of my purchases; thank you so much for your creativity!! Wonderful and creative seller! Each package is like a tiny black tie event!! The items were each wrapped in black tissue paper with pink stickers. Very well packaged and quick shipping. Can *not* say enough good things! Thank you!! Love the hat!It’s our pleasure!!! So happy you love the hat!! Hope to see you soon! 💕💕 This lovely lady has the most amazing and beautifully handcrafted products! You can truly tell her items are all made with love and patience! Great selection of Lux as well! Definitely check her out because I know she has something for EVERYONE! And I am sooo happy with my items and appreciate you soo much!🥰🫶🏾❤️Thank you so so much sweet friend!! I appreciate you beyond words!! You are simply amazing yourself!! It means so much to us! Always love having you in our shows!💕💕 Repeat customer of another upcycled card holder wallet. Love it 😍 So happy you love your wallet! We love having you in our shows! 💕 Thank you for the Starbucks giveaway! I love your shows!!It’s our pleasure! Thank you so much for the support!💕 I’ve purchased hats, jewelry cases, earrings, headbands, & hair ties from this incredibly talented seller, and every single item has been fantastic! Everything is beautifully made, unique, and absolutely adorable, perfect for gifting (or keeping for yourself!). I’m coming for the bag charms next!🫶🏼Thank you so much for the support always! So happy you love all your items and thank you for the sweet review! It means so much. Hope to see you in our next show! 💕 Great seller. Fantastic products. Wonderful show. Happy to support. Thank you so much for the kind words! Glad you enjoyed our products and show. Hope to see you in the next one! 💕💕 I love my giveaway gift thank you! Beautifully made!Thank you so much we appreciate it! 💕💕 Amazing up-cycled pieces ! Couldn’t be more pleasedThank you so much! So happy you like everything!! Hope to see you in our next show! 💕💕💕 Love the headbands! Very good quality upcycled GG and LV! TY for the little extra hair tie tooo! 💕Yay so happy you love your headbands. It’s our pleasure! Hope to see you soon! 💕💕