Reviews (127)Bailey is incredible! Such a sweet lady, great prices, so friendly and her packing is incredible. Thank you for the extra surprise! If you need singles, Bailey is your girly! Thanks almost got akali built now. Best packaging I have seen on whatnot Great stream, fast shipping and very well packaged! Thank you again. Thank you again for the ADORABLE Boyds Bears! Lora❤️ Fantastic seller! Always will be a repeat customer
Shipped and package perfectly! With a cute thank you note. Thanks again!
Thank you so much for the Adorable Boyds!! I appreciate everything you did for the shipping. You are so kind to give me a free Bear. He is so cute and I will find a miniature book to put in his other hand. Lora ❤️ thank you for the extras! 🫶 love my new boyds and giveys. great plush at a great price. packaged well and fast shipping Packaged well and overall great condition cards Perfectly packaged and came in fast. Amazing care, excellent seller
Thanks Bailey. You are awesome. I'll continue to watch, follow, and support. My kids and I love the cards. Quickly shipped out! Great packaging! Came amazing as always ❤️ One of the best sellers on Whatnot!! Thanks so much! always a pleasure to shop with them. shipping is also super fast! Best place for riftbound Always so friendly and kind! I love love love the stickers and extra cute things added to my order! Shipping also so secure! Best place to buy and hunt your single card rares / deck building. A+ seller! Amazing and lovely sellers, will buy from them again