Reviews (59)Great seller! So kind and my purse was perfect! Perfect as always! Thank you for the bracelet. Quick shipping! Love the products!! Awesome items for awesome prices Great as always. Thank You for the extras!! Liz is such a kind sweet seller and everything I purchased was in pristine condition. Highly recommend. Thank you so much!! I loved it all!! 💛 Wonderful items once again! Thank You so Much!! So happy with the items purchased from you. Thank You so much!!! Looking forward to one of your jewelry shows. All of your shows: clothing, jewelry and makeup have been great! I have lost 25 pounds and needed clothing to fit. So happy I found your shows. You have the best voice out there. So calm and easy going. None of that high pressure yelling on your shows. Sadly Wednesday and Friday nights have a schedule conflict for the next 5-6 weeks. Amazing items as always!!
Fabulous items. Already enjoying wearing them! Amazing items! Great quality and pricing! Thank you so much!! Will definitely be a repeat customer! So pleased with my items. Lovely packaging and the extra jewelry gift is so pretty. Thank You!! Absolutely amazing seller and items! Thank you!! Thank you so much for everything! Everything arrived clean and in beautiful condition. My daughters and I will be enjoying it all 💕Thank you again! Cannot recommend this seller’s shows enough! Excited for your next show 😊 Absolutely loved everything I purchased!!! Everything was exactly as described if not even better!!! Thank you 😊 Wonderful seller!!!! Amazing prices!!! Loved my nails I purchased Thank You so much!!! Loved my clothes. Thanks for the gift. Totally awesome on everything from show to delivery. Thank You for the beautifully packaged items and lovely gifts. You are a wonderful asset to whatnot! So many fun nails! Thank you so much for the awesome deals and for the super cute jewelry 💚💚 Loved everything. Thanks for the gift! very timely delivery. Great show great pieces. I love your peaceful demeanor, great first purchase thank you thank you so very much! Amazing items! Great quality, and great pricing!! thank you so much. I can’t wait till your next show!!