Reviews (1,978)I'm going to take all the ones I got and get make a blanket lol I love everything…beautiful yarn 🧶 as always! thank you so much! I love it!! Thanks Ashley. I was going to buy more but fell asleep. Even missed the buyers givy dang it I love. my purchase. the yarn is beautiful ❤️ thank you so much Looooove the yarn and this seller! Thank you so much! Thank you so much for some great deals on these colorful 🧦🧦 yarns. My family’s feet will be happy lol Take care and try to enjoy the last few days of summer ☺️ Wow! I just opened my bag. This color is gorgeous and it will make a great purse for my daughter. The extra goodies and bag were so nice. Thank you. 😊 Very much love the yarns I bought!!! Very fast shipping!!! product is perfect, shipping was great and all wrapped very well. the Givvy was more than expected. thank you! Can’t wait to start my next creations with all this fantastic yarn!!! Thank you!!! 😊 thank you so much love love the colors and fast delivery Overall happy , everything came nicely packaged and on time without a problem. Will most definitely be purchasing again soon . OMG - The best GIVVY I’ve ever seen!
And love the yarn I purchased! Thank you for the bag full of cotton-y goodness! Straight up bada$$ seller. She knows her inventory inside and out, and she knows her audience. She is also very generous with her knowledge to help new sellers (like me!). Whatnot is a better place because of sellers like Ashley. You are in good hands here. Absolutely love everything I got. Thank you so much ❤️ Thanks for the great deals!
Love them and my buyers gift. Thank you.