Reviews (419)Awesome repacks! Thank you for these dope cards 💯💯💯 Knowingly put a damaged card in a “mystery pack.” Card has 5 different major dents/flaws. Be better, man. Hey Crab, thanks for the note. I would never knowingly put a damaged card in! Send me a DM and we will buy it back! No problem. It was a fun break. The mystery packs had lots of case hits somebody hit a Sam Laporta PSA downtown a Trevion Henderson micro mosaic. There was also a Sunday kings. I wasn’t lucky enough to get a chase card but that’s the gamble with mystery packs still head. Lots of fun. Ball guy breaks is awesome. I will definitely come back in. Try my luck again… Five stars! ⭐️ x5 Hit the downtown THANK YOU SO MUCH!! Came fast in good packaging fun break always great cards amazing selling always great room Always a great stream, thank you for speedy shipping. ➕🙏 great open face break worked out good i thought Pulled my first case hit ever! Thanks 🙏🏼 The man as always mahalo my fiend Shipping and packing are top notch. Cards look clean. A+ Awesome streamer 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥cards!! FAST SHIPPINGThank you for being a loyal member of the BGB family since the beginning! Repack breaks are always a risky investment, Baldy puts good quality cards in his. His packing and shipping are top notch.Thank you! I love to see BGB originals still coming by! I appreciate it more than you know! Honest seller and super fast shipping Transparency is hugely important! Thanks for stopping in! Hope to see you again! Awesome seller, first DT!!
Glad it made it safe! Glad to take the DT virginity for you! Thank you as always!Thanks for coming in and hanging out, glad we can get you some stuff that you needed. Hope to see you again soon. Awesome to deal with. Thanks
Glad you had a good time, hope to see you again soon! Very fast shipping once again! Reliable seller!
We shipped the same day, for the people. 🔥 Cards look great, extremely fast shipping, packaging on point A+Thank you, you’ve been around since the beginning. I appreciate great buyers like yourself!