Reviews (6,254)Great golf balls thank you This is the first negative review I have ever left… Be cautious ordering and make sure you check your order when it arrives.
One of my dozens was a completely different brand, quality and color than I ordered. The other was supposed to be 4A quality. Half were in decent shape, the other half had large scuffs or cuts in them.
I sent multiple dms to inform them with no response. Whatnot took care of a refund, without any notice or communication.
I get mistakes happen, but not responding after over a week of sitting in limbo makes me think that it wasn’t a mistake. Just be careful when purchasing. Brand new condition! Thank you Great show and fast shipping Phenomenal show and customer service 9 of the dozen were trash
Awesome seller. Great show.
Everything arrived perfectly and as described!! Swipe with confidence!! All items purchased were in great shape. Will purchase from this seller again. Great first show! Appreciate the giveys!! Thanks! Everything arrived as described & in perfect condition!
Buy with confidence from this seller!! Hey thanks for 3A and 4A they look pretty decent. more hen half were different kind of ball. I ordered tp5x and got tp5s. misleading on what you will get. Shipping was fast and quality was great