Reviews (144)Arrives on time and well packaged
Came when it said it would and well packaged. Big thanks to the guys Came when it said it would and well packaged Always 🔥🔥🔥🔥 Thanks again!!!! 🙏 Always 🔥🔥🔥🔥 Thanks again bro! 🙏 The best I’ve received so far!! 🔥🔥🔥 as usual!!!! Thanks again bro!!!! 🙏 Always 🔥🔥🔥🔥 Thanks again 🙏 Great stream and fast shipping. great show, I'll be back for sure! Great streamer!!!!! Awesome deals & safe shipping!!!!! Thanks again!!!!! 🙏 Sealed box in good condition! Happy with purchase Bro has the heat!! Best place to go for some fire Yugioh 👀🔥 got everything I was supposed to in good condition. The card arrived in great condition. Thanks Great stream, cards were well packaged and protected. 10/10!
if i spending over 30 or more my cards should be in top loaded all cards where not able to be flat on table Cards packaged nicely and arrived quickly Great shipping, great host!