Reviews (742)Bannies shows are always fun and full of surprises! Absolutely Gorgeous, will 💯% Be back again and again. Thanks for yet another smooth transition
👑♉️💚 Love my order! Seller is very kind and has a lot of amazing items! I absolutely love this bracelet! The texture, the colors. Fabulous! Thank you. Amazing people. I will be back. Don’t threaten me with a good time Incredible items!!! Check out her charm bracelet shows!!!! You’ll be hooked!!! I love the earrings! They’re gorgeous and I got so many compliments on them ! My sweet friend Annie is an awesome person & I always love coming to her live shows 💕 my earrings came VERY well packaged. I appreciate you Ms. Annie 🫶 My bracelet is so fabulous! Thank you so much for putting it altogether for me. Ha, Banannie is like TJMaxx, never the same show twice!!! Always something fun going on, interacts a lot with her chat and extremely eager to please!!! 🍌🍌🥰🍌🍌 If you pop in you will love her too!! So happy with my purchase. Banannie is the best!! 🍌💎 Packaged well & bangles are amazing. Always enjoyed buying from you tyvm. All the bangles are in good condition. Shipping turnaround is fast. The jewelry was packed with care to prevent damage during shipping. I am happy with my purchases. all junk 👎Yes, that’s true….which is why I sold it that way…as a crafting lot of junk jewelry A box from heaven!!!!!!!! OMGoodness what a fun box of goodies here. Never received item ordered.