Reviews (111)Everything was great thank you!!! 3 cards in one sleeve...You bid and won on a $2 (Win 3) White Paper Envelope auction.
Each card was penny sleeved and then placed inside of a front loader, securely taped and covered for proper shipping.
I appreciate your review and god bless! great seller super fast shipping! Would recommend to anyone to buy here! Cards came in fast and well packaged! Fast, Friendly! Will definitely order again! Bought with confidence and wasn't disappointed. Packaging is one of the best on whatnot and shipping was quick. Much appreciated! Highly recommend to anyone out there looking for cards at great prices. package amazing. love the card for pc. these were sweet. recommend to anyone Love his Braves collection. Ships fast Extremely fast shipping and amazing show Incredible stream, deals and service. I will definitely be back for more!! Great cards shipped quick Incredible cards, awesome live stream and outstanding service. Will definitely be a regular shopper!! Excellent product, very safe shipping
Great streams! Fast shipping! Amazing seller with the best chipper jones inventory I’ve ever seen and fast shipping