Reviews (217)Excellent value and everything came fast and exactly as described!! Thanks again Bamgpowtoys delivered my product just
Like he said I will continue business with him .
Quick and safe shipping, appreciate the deals Great experience per usual, he gives awesome deals especially when bundling!!! Great guy. Great figures... check out him out you wont be disappointed highly recommend Top notch seller. Great figures great deals! best condition i have seen on these figures cards. professionally packaged and i couldn't be more excited to add these figures to my collection! Great Fig, Very Good Negotiations, I Recommend !! first time buying and I gotta say, the shipping notice came a fair bit sooner than I expected. they were great working with me to find a deal and I hope to find another at some point in the future Items ordered as seen and properly packaged. Excellent vendor! first purchase amd a great experience. thanks again! Awesome show, Awesome shipping. The shipping was fantastic. The Figures was packaged amazingly. The detail of both figures were great. Thank you great packaging and fast shipping figures as seen. Great seller, fast shipping, arrived in perfect condition, will continue to shop here!! Great seller. Very honest and willing to work with you on any issues. great seller!! always great deals!! Great seller!! Quick shipping great packaging definitely reccomend. Amazing deal on great quality figures! Seller packed them with care and shipped them quickly. Highly recommend this seller! Great seller always goes above and beyond