Reviews (1,461)⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ I always enjoy coming into her lives because she has a way of making everyone feel welcome and at home. She truly cares about the community, and that comes through in the way she runs her shows and interacts with everyone.
The coins are always top quality, and she has some absolutely beautiful toners, which are definitely my favorite. I also really appreciate that nothing ever feels rushed. Her concierge-style service makes the whole buying experience feel personal, relaxed, and well thought out. She’s incredibly knowledgeable, easy to support, and just a genuinely wonderful seller. I’ll definitely keep coming back. Great seller! Thank you for the giveaway! The coins Barbara sells never cease to amaze me. I bought this screaming buffalo nickel and a half cent that makes your eyes water. thank you from the bottom of my collectors heart, you're the best. jimko Thanks Barb these coins are beautiful ! a pice of my home thanks my buddy. Awesome seller and a fun way to get educated on coins, numismatics and the state of the world! Great show and human being. Thank you! cool show host, great deals, shipping was very secured. will shop again Amazing coins & great prices. She’s a Barbie girl in a wn world 🫣 One of my favorite purchases I have ever made on WN and from 1 of my favorite streamers! Barbara is a wealth knowledge and a must follow. Package with care as always! Barb is an amazing streamer and source of knowledge. Thank you! super nice modern commem, ty This coin is amazing !! Thanks so much Barb!! 🤗🤗🤗 Thank U very much fir the Steel Penny it's beautiful! most of these are always refinished or altered. so it's nice to get a good specimen. I always enjoy watching and participating in discussions with U and the chat. I look forward to your next auction and new songs Ur creating Thank you for your generosity Great coins, Great and honest seller. Great show! Content, pace & coins are fantastic!! Great coins Great stream thanks again