Reviews (105)Great deals and fast shipping! Thank you! 💕 Thank you so so much for Amika at reasonable price!! thank you so much for my package, really liked everything. I can't complain about the products I got, because I picked them out and knew what I was looking for. Shipping was pretty fast. The only downfall is things were sample size, which is ok but I have paid the same price for full size with other sellers. Definitely good stocking stuffers for the holiday season. Oh ya, I won a givvy that was great! It was a Mivida makeup remover wipe. Thank you! Thank you for the amazing deals ❤️ Insane deals on high end hair care and body products! So happy with my purchase! Easy process and shipping was decent. Received the dry shampoo today. Excited to try it. My favorite whatnot purchases yet!! Great prices, friendly customer service and fast shipping!! ♥️ Great package! Love my order! Thanks for great products and FAST, protective shipping! Fast shipping! Great deals!
Amazing brand perfect price