Reviews (115)Absolutely obsessed with both of my purchases!! I got so lucky for the prices I paid and the quality is top notch even better than what it appeared online, thank you so much! Ill be back 🩵🥰 Love all of my Coach pieces❤️ The wallet was in perfect condition. I watched for callouts on the purse but do believe that the strap came in far more worse condition than made out to be. It’s quite truly a near impossible fix which was fairly disappointing. Everything arrived very beautiful. Only thing I could ask is please put a packing slip in. I had to rewatch all the videos and I had ordered multiple items and it would’ve saved a lot of time in the future but thank you. The items are just as described and pretty and I will purchase again. Love the wallets. Thank you ladies. 10/10 awesome love the shirt it’s fantastic will buy more soon
I purchased so many great bags and wallets at an awesome prices. Go get yours! Wallet was perfect.
Lilly Pulitzer canvas tote was way more worn than described. wonderful product! shipping took 9 days. but will shop here again 💞😄 Thank you very much loved the wallets 🙂 Love my bag! So unique and in great condition!! Thank you!! 😊 Thank you ladies!! I loved your show..loved the energy❤️ I purchased a bundle of wallets and wrislets and got a great deal!! Will continue to watch your shows!! You guys rock. These wallets are great and you both bring the merch. Can’t wait for your next show