Reviews (612)Got some beautiful dresses including vintage looking Christmas Disney & a $119 dress for $15. Thank you! Enjoyed your show and love my items! Thank you so much! 💕✨ Love love love this dress! Thank you for sending so quick. I will buy from this seller afain Laura has amazing quality dresses in pristine condition! My granddaughter has worn dresses from Laura for special occasions! Great items, fast shipping 💗 I definitely loved my purchases. And I will be back to shop again soon. Thank you for a great experience. The best find for dresses!
Amazing product and best pricing - doesn’t hurt she is the nicest! Amazing amazing as always ❤️❤️❤️ Always an excellent seller. Highly recommend! One of my favorite sellers!!! This item came so fast and was very well packaged. Got a great deal on a beautiful dress!!! Amazing amazing seller ! She has curated a beautiful collection of pieces! She has such pretty things and is so sweet. Highly recommend. Beautiful little dresses and fast shipping!! Fast shipping and great purchase loved everything, thank you so much!🥰 so so cute thank you so much!