Reviews (392)Gorgeous items from a gorgeous girl! TYSM! Xx ❤️🫶🏻❤️ Really beautiful items of jewellery that all fit perfectly. I am extremely happy with them, and Sarah is such a lovely, warm and kind host x again more beautiful items🩵 absolutely love them and top quality!! Beautiful items arrived today. im so happy with my pieces. thank you Great items and quality and a lovely seller All I can say, It does tarnish, I was at work and I started sweating for the first time wearing there jewellery than there’s green. It seems like it is plated with copper being the actual jewellery that’s underneath. For the price that they sell at, never again. I can buy real jewellery without tarnishing for the same price I spent here. Hi, sorry to hear this. Please can you send an image of which jewellery you purchased because this has never been the case. The necklaces and jewellery I sell are all 100% stainless steel tarnish free and water resistant, unless you are reviewing a free giveaway item or something else? Lovely necklaces thank you 🤩 my partner loved everything thanks so much Very pleased with my items! Thankyou! Fast delivery 💕✨ lovely jewellery as always … 😊
Thanks Sarah 🌟 Barekiofficial never disappoints! 🌟 Got the sweetest surprise with some free birthday gifts thrown in and honestly, the quality blew me away 😍 Stainless steel, water resistant, anti-tarnish these pieces are made to actually last, not just look pretty for a week 💎 Such a thoughtful little touch, it really made my day 🥹🎁 Loving the generosity here definitely makes me want to keep shopping with them 💛✨ Thank you Bareeki for the surprise and for making every order feel special!! 🙌💫 Amazing price! Absolutely stunning necklace only thing I’d change is the length of the chain but honestly really happy with it. I highly recommend purchasing from here! Gorgeous jewellery - thank so much 🫶🏻🫶🏻❤️ Extremely happy with my clover bracelet 😍 Another beautiful bundle of jewellery from you. Absolutely in love with it. Thank you so much lovely! 🩵🩵 lovely seller! beautiful jewellery Lovely item and just as described! 5⭐✨💎 Absolutely obsessed with my order from bareekiofficial! 😍💖 Every single piece is gorgeous, high quality, and so beautifully made 🥰✨ Stainless steel, water resistant, anti-tarnish you can just tell it’s built to last 💧🌟 Packaging was stunning too, felt like such a treat to unbox 🎁📦💕 So grateful for sellers like bareekiofficial who bring such beautiful pieces to their shows, this order truly did not disappoint 🙏💫 Such a smooth and lovely shopping experience from start to finish, thank you so much 🛍️💐 Highly highly recommend bareekiofficial to anyone who loves gorgeous jewellery! 💎✨🥂🌸💖🎉 lovely jewellery and a lovely seller 14 items received from Sarah
a bit OT on my part but i just can’t help it she has some lovely pieces and always lovely to watch her lives . genuine and lovely young seller 🩷💕