Reviews (1,697)I'm giving 5 stars.. I won 2 giveaways one was a clutch the other were a pair of earrings.. I got the clutch but not the earrings I messaged you to tell ypu and you said you would send them after you come back from vacay.. don't forget about me! I'd love to get the earrings lol thankyou for the clutch I did get🩷🩷 thank you....my order arrived quickly and just aa described! 🩵 this furla bag is so cute! thankyou!! They are so beautiful and thank you for the gift you're the best💜💜 this was my first time with the seller and I will say I enjoyed myself she's got great purses and thank you so much for my giveaway I love it Thank you so much for the giveaway! Thank you so much for my beautiful bag, it came do nicely wrapped I also love my panda bear bag charm! Thank you 🤗 Awesome givvy, will be on your next show to make a purchase Thank you for the nice gift card. 💕 absolutely gorgeous bags. love ferragamo bags and these are ones I've never seen. Great prices b ut then again this seller always has great prices. I highly recommend buying from her. she is very fair and it's reflected in her style and prices. AMAZING SELLER
AMAZING PRICES
AMAZING PACKAGING
AMAZING SHIPPING TIME
THANKS TO YOU ☮️💟 Thank you for the givvy! And the shipping was super fast! Love all of my purses awesome seller❤️💜💖 Awesome Tory Crossbody bag super cute 👜💕 Great deals great items! 🤩 Wife loved the purse. Started carrying it immediately. Love all the bags! Thank you!! Thank you in excellent condition