Reviews (1,163)So vacay ready! Thank you Thank you so much! I’ll be back to shop your shoes soon! Absolutely love my new items! This seller has an incredible eye for style—every piece in her shop is so unique and gorgeous. Shipping was super quick and everything was packaged with care. 10/10 recommendation! ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Beautiful vintage Gucci robe! I'm obsessed!! Thank you 💕 AHHHHH!!! So glad you love it! 😍 That’s a piece right there!!! ⭐️ Beautiful dress, unfortunately about 4 inches too long Love it! Thanks so much 🩷 I am beyond happy I caught BOTH kid shows!!! So obsessed with the hauls I received, girl you know your fashion!!! Which is the best part, so many people sell kids clothes, but your eye for sourcing I’m obsessed with!!! ❤️🔥❤️🔥 I will never miss a kids show again!!!
Tysm Queen!!!! 🥰You don’t know how much this review means to me! Thank you so much! ⭐️ Loved to ur show and pieces were great Beautiful bag!!!!! For a givy 😍😍😍😍Thanks Ally! Glad you got it! 🤍 Never disappointed with the treasures you find! Thank you so much! Thank you so much… love my items .. all as shown in the live show. Your such a great host love my items. Glad you love everything! Thank you again for being there & hanging out with me! 🫶🏾❤️🔥 absolutely gorgeous items 😍 Thank you Vicky!!! Love the stuff for my boy! AHHHHH!!! So happy my first boys show went well! ⭐️ can’t wait to keep it up! Wonderful pieces that are clean and nice. Thank you!!I appreciate that! I try my best! 💛 I love it! Fast shipping too!! Thank you! Love everything!!!!Thank you! Just bookmarked your shows! 🫶🏾 Beautiful skirt. I love it. Love the seller always get great quality items with her. Thank you Thank youuuu!!! I appreciate that! 🩶