Reviews (348)Comic is obviously a comic can’t go wrong with it but even in most streams you buy a comic it comes in a sleeve with back board already I don’t like getting a comic and it’s naked
baselinecomicsandcardsSeller
Is it really worth the hassle of leaving a mid review though? I have thousands of comics and have absolutely zero time to bag and board each and every comic that comes in. I make sure I package super securely man. I’d lose money buying tons of comics to bag and board for just 50 cents a book, which is sad that you’re complaining about a book you got $1 and only netted $0.50 like come on dude. thank you. awesome transaction. 5 Stars. Fast shipping. Great condition. Thanks! Wonderful comics and fast delivery! Exceptional transaction. Thanks friend. thanks for the unusual selection.baselinecomicsandcardsSeller
Thanks for the unusual comment? As described shipped securely. Thank you! Fast shipping. Great condition. Thanks! Fast shipping & well packaged A+ seller Awesome seller! Great prices and fast shipping! Chill & accommodating seller! Books arrived safely & in great condition! great books, always a pleasure. highly recommend his shows. Lovely book. Exactly as shown. A hard to find affordable version. Came packed like a pro. And pretty dang fast! all books In nice shape fast shipping like always great show great prices great costumer service and the fastest shipping Nicely packed, good tracking. Thank you
Thanks for the quick shipping