Reviews (688)I am so excited about this little brass easel; I have the perfect thing to put on it! It arrived quickly and safely. I look forward to shopping with you again soon! Obsessed with everything! 😍 I love it! Thank you B!! Fast shipping great items She’s bbbaaaaaacccck! Amazing seller with killer finds! Received my landscape painting - so cute! Packaged really well. TYSM! So freaking good, Let’s go!!!! Thank you! Always loved your shows! So sad you won’t be on whatnot anymore but truly loved your finds and your kind heart! Thank you for all your pieces, friend! Big love to you! 🩷 I LOVE this clock! Thank you so much! thank you so much! I love the hat! What a great sewing box! It doesn't appear to have been harmed in shipping. Thank you. I love the letter tray, I have the tiny letters that would have gone in it, so im excited to set it up! Thank you!! Happy with my product but my giveaway was not in the box. Well wrapped. Pretty pitcher/creamer!! Got some great deals! Everything was packed well with fast shipping! Thanks! Love the cash register tags and the two putz snowmen! Fast shipping packaged very well. Thank you! This is perfect and packaged with such care!