Reviews (198)Awesome blind bag show! Got some fire books🔥got a lot of books and the packaging was amazing👍 shoutout to my guy baumic one of the best artist that ive met thank you for the sketches! best deals in whatnot chat make sure to bookmark his streams! Baumic is the man! Great seller so many great books and just an overall awesome guy! Will definitely be back to get more. Really great quality stands !! Wow. Baumic51 packs **frustratingly** well. Those books were packed like Fort Knox! Any ways, great channel - fun and chill. He has some fun blind bags with great books. I recommend that you give him a follow and watch his shows!Thank you sir. Yeah, I’m kinda overkill on the packing. I just don’t trust USPS to not damage books, so I go overboard. 😬 This is my first custom stand, and it’s even better in person! Baumic worked with me during the whole process of the print. He always makes sure the stand comes out to his high standards of quality. Definitely the spot to get a stand🤙🏽 Thank you very much Congrats on 1k sales again!!! 🥳 Thank you for the amazing books!!! Amazing!! Love this guy ! Great artist, makes awesome stands! And sells awesome books🔥 u would not wanna miss out on his shows Love this guy and his items and how his art too! Great books great streamer great packaging ..fast delivery 🚚 excellent books.. congratulations on your 1k sales ❤️ Bro I got crazy steals with these blind bags, are you kidding! Signed absolute bat 1st print. You’re doing something right with these blind bags🤙🏽much love Crazy show baumic and even crazier blind bags bro 10 out of 10. 🔥🔥🙌🏾🙌🏾🙌🏾 what a talented artist. thank you for your OA! great customer service! shipping was fast and secure. thank you baumic for the great deals. Baumic is a great guy and seller on this app. Got some awesome blind bags from him and great sketches🔥don’t sleep on his art work🫡 THE BEST SELLER IN WHATNOT. EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE! SHIPPING WAS FAST AND SECURE. I RECOMMEND TO ALL COMICBOOK COLLECTORS TO CHECK OUT HIS STREAMS. Very happy with my purchase everything came well packed…check him out he has good stuff!! Baumic you’re killing it with these blind bags! They’re so fun on the show.🤙🏽 These stands are great! Love it🤙🏽