Reviews (569)Love it .. quick shipping, tags attached , perfect condition.. beyond happy Thank you for all mu Doorables! You’re amazing! Amazing Seller, Amazing Deals, Fast shipping I would highly recommend ❤️ LOVE them!!! 💗💗 super fast shipping and packaged well! Amazing designer with very fast turnaround! Love everything!! Thing you!! Thank you so much for all the great deals. Everything arrived safe and intact. Baylee’s design is perfect!!! Amazingly talented young lady! Very pleased with the service and designs! beautiful designs! Thank you! Beautiful 😍 prints!! TY!! Baylee is the sweetest seller and has the most wonderful designs! I’m so glad we found your shows! Every design from Baylee is 10/10!!! Amazing seller and amazing designs. 10/10 An absolute beautiful woman!
She does everything with a heart of gold 💛
Love u so much my girl! 💖 thank you so much. I love everything i got from the raid givvy. ^-^