Reviews (69)Thanks for the cute socks!!!🎉🎉🎉bayoubranchboutiqueSeller
you are so very welcome! thanks for being here ❤️ love my hat pin, thank you so much! bayoubranchboutiqueSeller
yay, so glad you love it! appreciate you taking the time to send a review 🥰 I absolutely love my new shirt! ReAnna is a sweet soul and terrific seller! Will definitely be back 💕bayoubranchboutiqueSeller
You are so kind! right back at ya 😘 thanks so much for your sweet words and support ❤️ Great !!!!! Love it 🥰bayoubranchboutiqueSeller
yayyyyy! love to hear ❤️ thankU LOVE my backpack and shirt! Great items! Thank you so much! bayoubranchboutiqueSeller
I am so happy to hear! thank you for your kind review 🥰 Great seller!! Awesome prices and selection!! Great deals on Judy Blues!! Fast shipping!! Host was awesome!! Definitely recommend!!bayoubranchboutiqueSeller
you made my day with your kind words and review 💕 I appreciate you so much!!!! ThankU 🥰 It felt like another holiday for me. All your clothes are so awesome. Great prices you’re just fabulous. Thanks for all my goodies.bayoubranchboutiqueSeller
love this!!!! so fun. appreciate your kind review 💛 my wife loves it. she says its the softest tshirt she has ever felt. ty bayoubranchboutiqueSeller
yay, im so happy to hear! appreciate the review and I am so glad she loves it. thank you for shopping with me 🛍 ThanksbayoubranchboutiqueSeller
absolutely! I appreciate you taking the time to add a review 🌟 🫶🫶🫶 What a fabulous seller you’re turning out to be best personality ever great clothes love everything about you and love all my clothes. Keep the good work going.bayoubranchboutiqueSeller
this is the sweetest 💗 thankU so much for all your encouraging support. it means so much! This was like it was my birthday. I absolutely loved everything and I adore you. You’re doing so great for a new seller so proud of you. You’ve got some great merchandise. Keep it up. Cute stickers and I never give bad reviews but as soon as I see the givvy is stickers I don't generally watch the stream or enter the givvy (which is the marketing the marketing reason for givvys) because only kids like stickers- its on the cheap argh! I am a solid nearly daily buyer in whatnot just IMObayoubranchboutiqueSeller
Thank you so much for following, watching and sharing your honest feedback! 🤍 I like to switch my giveaways between a nicer Highland cow sticker, Highland cow air freshener or Highland cow magnets. still trying to find my rhythm here lol I wanted my giveaway stickers to be a little more special than the average sticker you get with a purchase. I do give away hats and such (but that gets costly)and recently added fuzzy socks, stationery, and Highland cow kitchen towels to my givvys. Just trying to brighten someone’s day without breaking the bank 🤭 I hope to see you again at my next show 🥰 Cow post cards are so cute! Thank you!😊 bayoubranchboutiqueSeller
so happy it made your day! thanks for sharing 💖 hope to see you at my next show 🫶 cute stickerbayoubranchboutiqueSeller
yay 😊 glad you enjoyed it 🥰 everything came perfectly as described and fast! packed perfectly as well! super happy with the purchases!bayoubranchboutiqueSeller
so happy to hear! Enjoy. Thank you 🥰 These clothes were fabulous and for your first show you did a fantastic job. I’m so proud of you.bayoubranchboutiqueSeller
you're the best!!!! couldn't do it without U 🫶 Perfect packaging! Love everything ! bayoubranchboutiqueSeller
yayyyyy! so glad. was nervous shipping so packed extra lol Enjoy 🫶 You’re gonna be the next best seller on WN. My clothes are fabulous. Absolutely loved all your energy.bayoubranchboutiqueSeller
that is so sweet of you! thanks so much for your confidence and support. it truly means so much 🥰😙 Fenton lamp thank you arrived safe and sound bayoubranchboutiqueSeller
yay so happy to hear! Enjoy 🥰 Gorgeous piece! Thank you!bayoubranchboutiqueSeller
yay! so happy you love them. thanks bunches for your review 💓 ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️bayoubranchboutiqueSeller
Thanks bunches 🥰 Oh my goodness what an amazing box I got to open I loved everything you have so much talent on those T-shirts and hats. Thank you.bayoubranchboutiqueSeller
yay! so excited excited for your new finds 🫶 ThankU Love everything!! You did great on your first show! Great seller with great items!! Well packaged & I’ll be back to see you!! Thank you for the sweet note too ♥️bayoubranchboutiqueSeller
im so happy to hear! thank you for the kind words and sweet review 🥰 excited to see you again! What a great first show you’re my new favorite seller of course I’m biased because you’re my daughter. Love you, mom.