Reviews (87)Best storage hunter there is Great seller, always a pleasure to work with. Thank You Xbox controller toggle sticks every time I try to use it. I wouldn't have bought it if I knew it didn't function properly.My apologies item was sold as untested. Wish you would reach out I would have refunded you with no worries. game did not work but controller did shipping took a week and a half packaging could have been better when I got it it was loos is a case could have gotten crushed and no I expected a working game and a working controller and all I got is a game that don't work and a controller that at first has stick drift but I fixed it so no I didn't get what I expected but hopefully it won't happen againI appreciate the review although not a good one. If you would have reached out to me I would have definitely made it right. That game was working and tested when sent. Also the items were shipped within 3 business days of purchase and the shipping took 7 days from that point to reach you from usps side. I wish you had reached out and we would’ve made it right. Thanks for your purchase I’m sorry you didn’t have a good experience. Everything seems to be working as should. Thank you. Great sellers. Great packaging. Awesome seller love the show My grandson is going to love these! Thank you They are great duo sellers with cool finds and good deals. Thank you. Great deal great show, thanks great seller if you have a problem msg first before giving a bad review fast shipping