Reviews (169)Derrick mason jersey! So cool! One of the best and most standup breakers on here!! great show and host with good product check it out Excellent seller, highly recommended I appreciate that brother!! Look forward to seeing you again! Awesome Jerseys! Great break, great value! Thanks Bayou!Appreciate your support!! Enjoy that Deebo Jersey!🔥🔥 love that its divisional breaks. jersey arrived quickly and as adbertised.Appreciate that Brian! Thanks for shopping with us!!🔥 Pulled an authentic Nike autographed Ladd Mcconkey from his jersey break. Great guy and runs awesome breaks at a great price! 🔥🔥🔥🙏🏼🙏🏼 Thank you Shenans and congratulations!! Great seller. Awesome value Well packaged and protected!Appreciate you Charles, Hope you enjoy your stuff!🔥🔥 moster hits in this break I'd highly recommend this seller as it was a good time as well!!RCM thanks for the kind words!! Can’t wait to see you in the next one🔥 Fast shipping and it was secure Threw in extras even tho I didn't really hit! I appreciate it all brother 🤝🏻🔥🤘🏻Yessir!! I appreciate you hopping in the break! Fun break. Excellent packaging and shipping!Thank you!! Look forward to seeing you again. Fun break! Great packaging. Best on whatnot Thank you my man!! I appreciate your kind words!🤝🏼 will be back for moreYessir!! Can’t wait to see you back! nice breaksAppreciate that. Thanks for hopping in!! quick shipping great packaging great sellerI really appreciate you!
Thank you! didn't win the break but he sent me some nice cards anyway. love the show!!!!Thanks man!
And of course, I definitely try to make it worth your while! Fast shipping 🚢. Nice cards. nice cards with fast shipping 🚢. This is a good whatnot ripper! Great packaging. Great account to order from!
Great prices. Fast shipping Great packaging. Thank you. Thank you for hanging out with me!