Reviews (172)Love my package thank you so much. I just screamed so loud when I got my order!! amazing suede pants and they fit perfectly!! cant thank you enough for this gem and rhe gold watch that came as part of my order. amazing pieces!!!! Such a steal. The host is so generous and kind! Stunning tapestry jacket- so unique! Thank you Love my vintage leather jacket and belt ❤️ both in excellent condition… thank you Love all my items! Thank you for the great deals! 🫶🏻❤️🫶🏻 Such beautiful jackets, thank you! Love everything! Such a sweet and kind seller. One of the best hosts here. amazing items and such a nice person. 💓💓 Please make sure you get COA’s from the seller prior to buying design designer! ***FAKE CHANEL DRESS***
While it is very hard for me to write this review I want to share my experience. I purchased numerous items from her without any hesitation. She displayed a Chanel dress in which she stated she had the dress authenticated. Her only callout was the dress had no tags which seemed a little odd to me, but I was OK with it, especially since she mentioned another big seller on this app. The dresses is poor quality I can’t believe my eye. I know darn well Chanel would never! I am willing to share photos. P.s this didn’t have to be this way! I’m LIVID🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬
This seller/buyer did not reply back to my message regarding this situation. The dress was purchased at an estate sale with authentication. I offered her a refund because I didn’t have COA at that time I was in the process of moving. I offered her a refund in exchange for my CHANEL dress back she did not reply? She is being really dishonest with these reviews trying to mislead with false information. She did not reply back to my message. Now to leave several bad reviews and not reach back to my message seems so sketchy to me. Why leave bad reviews and not reply ?SMDH 🤦♀️🤦♀️🫠🫠🫠
God bless🙏🏼❤️ Amazing designer pieces in great condition and at amazing prices! One of my Favorite sellers on Whatnot. Items sold as excellent condition; however, the coat had a stain and the hat had rips. Coat also sold as “fur” turned out to be faux. Messaged the seller to resolve issue and she blocked me. Luckily whatnot refunded me. SCAMMER 101 the coat did not have any stains the hat had no rips I bought the hat of a seller on here it was supposed to be for me but ended up selling because it was too small for my head. The hat was in perfect condition. This buyer joined my live while I was showing coat and just said to run item I stated it was in great vintage condition and included the leather belt with it. This sucks for us sellers because buyers can get away with lying and making false accusations in order to get a refund and keep the item. I have evidence and videos of how the coat and hat were sent! Please be aware!! Thank you, lovely purchase! Check out her shows, she has phenomenal inventory! I accidentally put a 4.8 on 1 of my previous reviews but I always mean to give this seller a 5/5. Everything is packaged so beautifully such amazing customer service & steals. I show up to every show haha 🥰 Beautiful belt!!!!Fast shipping and awesome seller 💚 Wow my jaw just dropped unboxing my orders! Gen you and your items are hidden gems and so unique
Looooooove my whole order 💗💗💗 The best seller. Thanks for the free goodies & quality pieces ❤️🥰 fake pair of Chanel sunglasses Hello Sarah,
Thank you for your dishonest review. Buyer purchased vintage AUTHENTIC CHANEL sunglasses for $45 dollars on October 8,2025. If you were unsatisfied with the purchase you could have reached out to me rather than lying about Authenticity. I gladly would’ve taken my Chanel glasses back and gave you a refund. But to leave a dishonest review and still try to keep my glasses is sickening. Seems the intent is more on damaging a new seller with good reviews rather than returning an item or you just wanted free item! So disappointing! 🤦♀️ smh Great pieces! Can’t wait to shop your next show. Amazing leather jacket, kimono blazer and St John's skirt. Super fast shipping too! Absolutely love the quality of every single item