Reviews (118)I love it. Shipped fast and was very well packaged. Thank you so much!!!Thank you for your kind feedback, we truly appreciate your support 🫶🏻 Love these bags so great!!Thank you so much for your support! Happy to hear you love the bags 🫶🏻 Amazing!! Check them out. Highly recommend! Wonderful sellers and super fast shipping!!Thank you so much for your kind feedback! We truly appreciate you and enjoy having you in our shows 🫶 item exactly as shown. thank you.Thank you! I appreciate your kind feedback and support 🫶 FAST SHIPPING AND BEAUTIFUL INVENTORYThank you so much! I really appreciate you supporting our small business. Perfectly presented, sold, packaged, and received 5+ starsThank you so much! I appreciate your continued support 🫶 Great card!! Fast shipping.
Bunny Approved. 🤪🐰Thank you so much for helping me get to 1000 items sold. Means soo much to us 🫶🙏🫶 Thank you so much for the best stuff !!! Please shop here she has the best stuff at the best prices ‘ ❤️ ❤️Thank you so much! I really appreciate your kind words and your continued support 🩵🙏🩵🙏🩵 Great host and wonderful items!Thank you so much! I really appreciate you! 🫶🏻🙏🫶🏻 Thank you!!!!! I LOVE it!!!Zazzy thank you so much! So happy you like it! I’m on the hunt for another for Medina! I appreciate you so much 🫶🏻🙏🫶🏻 Always fast shipping with this seller. Great items at great prices 🫶🏻🙏🫶🏻 thank you Filly for always supporting! It means the world to us! So happy to hear my prices are good and you are happy with your items! Amazing prices on great items. Love watching her live shows!
Thank you as always girly! I appreciate your continued support 🫶🏻🙏🫶🏻 easy perfect transaction Thank you! Sorry for the 3 boxes first time ever whatnot did 3 shipping labels like that! perfect transaction, easy to dealwith perfect, pleasure to shop.Thank you so much! I appreciate it! Hope to see you again 🫶🏻🙏🫶🏻 These ladies were so friendly I will definitely be buying from them againMaryjane thank you for coming in and supporting us! You truly made our day. Especially with that show not being the greatest. I am so happy you are happy with your items and the show! Hope to see you again soon 🫶🏻🙏🫶🏻 Love it!!!!! Thank you!!!!!!Thank you so much! I am so happy to hear you love it! Hope to see you again 🫶🏻🙏🫶🏻 Amazing seller, everything just as described, will be back for more! Thank you so much! We really appreciate your continued support 🫶🏻🙏🫶🏻 One of my favorite shows, thank you ladies! Loved everything Thank you so much! We love your continued support! So happy you love your items. I hope your daughter does too!!! 🫶🏻🙏🫶🏻 Amazing seller love all her product shipped the items with good packaging always send extra goodies. Highly recommended the seller.Thank you so much Moon! Your support means the world to us! 🫶🏻🙏🫶🏻 100/10 seller here 😍🩵💎 Thank you so much! I am so happy you enjoyed your items! I hope to see you again soon and thank you so much for supporting my small business 🫶🏻🙏🫶🏻🙏 Amazing 🤩 packaging and products. Love everything - A++ seller. Will definitely shop from them again.Thank you so much for your positive feedback! I truly appreciate your kind words! I appreciate you supporting my small business 🫶🏻🙏🫶🏻🙏