Reviews (68)I absolutely love the dress, it still had the Torrid tags on it too...so I got an amazing deal! o ABSOLUTELY love these pants. super fast and as promised! Love my dresses!!!! Thank you very much.😉 thank you for the gift too. Great item. Quick shipping and delivery. I enjoyed your show! Girl! You know you’re precious! Thank you so much! See ya soon!
Awesome seller very happy with my purchase Such a sweet soul!! Love her in her show and her love in everyone else’s! Love my items! Can’t wait to be in another one your shows soon!! Love my dress!! Thank you!! Loved all my items! Great communication. Super nice seller! Thank you so much! The extra gift was so unexpected. ❤️ Fast shipping and love the lotion gift!! Wonderful seller! Thanks girl!💖 I'm new to Whatnot, and so glad that I stumbled upon her show! LOVE the product, and they'll all NWT! I'm new to Whatnot, and so glad that I stumbled across her show! LOVE the product, and they'll all NWT! ❤️my items! Thank you for the face mask I was so surprised ❤️thank you!!! Absolutely loved the dress I bought and the shipping was quite quick! Won giveaway ! Thank you so much !