Reviews (173)Card is beautiful, came as described and shown. Arrived fasted and well protected I just wanna say thank you again for answering me so late to make the deal, also I wanna say thank you for you service, all cards were sent securely and with haste, he even went the extra mile and sent me two football cards of my favorite team, I appreciate you, thank you again I would order again, all conditions are as described and shown or even better in person. Great products! Fast shipping! Thank you! Great streamer, great breaks!! Super fast shipping! Would buy again Great streamer and fast service Love this breaker always great prices and entertainment and will buy again Had an issue with shipping (not seller fault) but he took responsibility and gave me extra cards. Appreciate you bro. Came exceptionally fast well protected and with other little goodies Legendary idk how he knew but he knew i was missing the two radiant cards he threw in what a legend ❤️ Highly recommend!! Great deals and even better vibes!! Make sure you buy from him and catch his next stream! Had a little complications with the shipping at first but seller was very helpful and accommodating and got it all taken care of no sweat! No complaints! Dude is awesome and has great deals!! Follow usarmy227 and support our vets! Thank you for your service! Good communication and great person to deal with. Hassle free and fast shipping. Buy with confidence. Thank you again One of the best out there Everything can in absolutely amazing I appreciate all the amazing pulls and the great time I’ll most definitely try coming back to the stream again thank you!!!! Another amazing stream from my boy us army! He even through in a ton of rookie auto, numbered and patch cards for my nfl stream. He has great pokemon prizes and deals! Hands down one of the best streamers on the app, will definitely be back for more.