Reviews (102)Everyone came in happy and healthy! They are coloring up well and enjoying their temporary planted tanks. Thank you so much and I look forward to the next show! Beachy is hands down one of the best fish sellers on Whatnot. Aside from the beautiful fish she has, she has such a big heart and is the sweetest person ever. Packaging is always stellar and shipping was quick! Thank you so much once again for these gorgeous boys beachy🤍 can’t wait to come back for more! love my boy! shipping was great got here earlier then expected and we'll packed. Quick shipping package well. 3 days from bid to doorstep👍
If you’re looking for high quality, unique and beautiful bettas, you must catch a show with beachy! She has an amazing selection, along with amazing prices. This is my second betta purchased from beachy and I couldn’t be happier with my girls! Both times that I ordered, they arrived within two days, both happy and healthy! I can’t wait to purchase another betta again soon! 🫶🏼 AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING✨🙌🏼 love them! beautiful fish! My fish arrived in great shape!! I am very happy with my order! My guy is gorgeous! I’m so excited about him! He came packaged well and he’s just sooo beautiful!beachyblossomaquaticsSeller
so glad he made it to you safely !! My beautiful betta is so gorgeous and so healthy! I am absolutely thrilled with him! Packaging was fantastic and he arrived earlier than I had expected. Thank you thank you thank youbeachyblossomaquaticsSeller
aww yay!!! im so glad he is safe and you love him! Little over a week stuck in transit but my boys came in alive. Top notch packaging and I LOVEEE the tumbler givey. Thank you so much my sweet beachy ❤️beachyblossomaquaticsSeller
this makes my heart so happy!!! Loveee my new marble boy. He arrived safely, packaging was great, and he is now settling in his new home. Thank you for my beautiful boy beachy 🤍beachyblossomaquaticsSeller
im so glad he arrived safely!!! and that he is with you Fast shipping, excellent packaging. absolutely gorgeous bettas, very healthy. Highly recommend purchasing from!!! please share her show and bookmark!! Thank you so much for the beautiful bettas!!beachyblossomaquaticsSeller
thank you so much !!! I loveeeeee Beachy’s Bettas! Always gorgeous, and great quality 🥰 Also just a friendly person in general, if you can snag up some of her bettas!beachyblossomaquaticsSeller
thank you so much !! you are such a sweetie !! Beautiful fish, as always! ❤️beachyblossomaquaticsSeller
🩵🩵🩵🩵🩵🩵🩵🩵🩵🩵🩵🩵🩵🩵🩵🩵🩵 Beautiful!
😍 beachyblossomaquaticsSeller
🩵🩵🩵🩵🩵🩵🩵🩵🩵🩵🩵🩵🩵🩵 he is so pretty 😍 n the givey is awesome nice n big tumbler thank you. will be back beachyblossomaquaticsSeller
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ Always one of my favorite people to purchase from !!! 💜beachyblossomaquaticsSeller
aww thank you so much!!! excellent fish but not as well packaged as I might like, and I had asked for the boys to be labeled, and they were not.beachyblossomaquaticsSeller
I did not see a note about labeling im so sorry! if you want to send me pictures I can happily tell you who is who;) everyone around safe and sound I'm running around like a chicken with my head chopped off trying to unbag float and release having a ball love you girlbeachyblossomaquaticsSeller
yay that makes my heart so happy !!! Gorgeous fish, fast shipping, arrived alive, happy, and healthy! Beautiful fish and amazing sellerbeachyblossomaquaticsSeller
thank you so much 💓 Thank you so much for the Prime and for a great stream 10/10 recommend ^_^beachyblossomaquaticsSeller
thank you so much !!