Reviews (1,198)Thank you for the wire. And the very nice spacers. Thank you so much love my beads. This Seller is Top Notch! Beautifully packaged with premium products! Thanks for the xtra!😉 Thank you for the freebie, good deals thank you so very much for my perfect package and free item. cant wait to visit your show again. love everything as always ❤️ 💕 thankyou Ty, as always great deals.🫶🫶 Thank you everything is perfect 💕 This is by far the prettiest box I have ever gotten from Ro. It was carefully packed and I cannot wait to try all my new items! Awesome show with really good variety and deals! So glad I got to snag these bead caps and rhinestone spacers that I had been trying to find in that size!!! Shipping was very good time and everything packaged well! Thank you so much ☺️ I look forward to more shows 🫶🏽 Excellent service! Ro is knowledgeable and willing to share and help everyone who comes across her Will be back.
Everything beautiful as shown
Great delivery time!!!
Will definitely buy from her again
Great host❤️❤️ Your items are always stunning. Loved my order! Thank you! Very pleased and so excited to start this journey!! Return customer for future buying no doubt! abolutely always love all my items from u. Stellar service. Top seller in the bead category, hands down. Best pen prices on whatnot! i always enjoy shopping with this seller she is always so sweet and very helpful! shes got some very beautiful items and yall gotta check her out! she always knows what i like! thanks girl!