Reviews (125)Really happy with my latest grabs! 😍 Loving all my new beads, focals, pen and my new tote! The free gifts are always appreciated, and game night is SO fun! 🎉 Highly recommend! What can I say about this sweet soul? I love the show! Her beads are nice and high quality, lots of rare finds and such a fun show! She’s well organized and ships quickly. Will continue to support her! Amazing as always. These pens make me so happy!! Beautiful products! Super fast shipping! I love shopping with this seller ❤️ They were cute. had 1 issue with the beads like quality control. Some of the patterns are not the best what I order again potentially 🫶🏼 these aren’t very big issues which is why I give five stars because I think it was like 34 beads that were not up to how I would’ve wanted them to be but they’re very cute. 10 out of 10. Definitely recommend. Another amazing order! 😍 The products are always 🔥 and the free gifts + givvys are so appreciated! Always happy to come back and shop again! 🫶 Wonderful quality and selection, I'm always so happy to receive packages from this seller: the ultimate happy mail!! Love everything as always she never fails 😍❤️ Wonderful!! Love love love everything! So happy with another order! Great packaging, awesome items, and the extra gifts are always appreciated. Thanks again—I’ll definitely be back! 💖 quick shipping ! well packaged and it's all sooooo cuutte Absolutely stunning highly recommend Beautifully packaged! Amazing items! Great seller always Shipping was super fast, and my order arrived beautifully and carefully packaged. I highly recommend this seller, wonderful seller and great products! Always a great experience! Love my beads, fun stickers, and the givvy made it even better. Thank you! 💖 the carabiner bag charm is stunning 😍 and love my feisty stickers 🤭💋 thank you so much for the blindbag stickers as well - def more work approp🤗 Over and beyond happy. Allison, thank you so much for the free gift, you made my day. Your stuff is exceptional. Definitely will be buying more 💗 So happy with my order! Everything arrived perfect, and the extra gift made my day. I’ll definitely be back for more! 💖 Magical beautiful goodness!! Thank you again!! 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 This is the place to shop. She always has an amazing selection, the best prices around, and fantastic customer service. Every purchase is a great experience, and you can tell she genuinely loves what she does. Whether you're buying for yourself or as a gift, you'll leave happy every time. Highly recommend! I am obsessed with all the pens I bought. They are even prettier in person and they make an average day more fun when you go to pick up your cute pen!! Thank you 🩷 10/10 A+ seller! amazing designs. thank you so much! 🤗❤️ Perfectly packaged beautiful beads I love them all definitely would recommend anyone amazing Group positive vibes. 🫶🏻💓