Reviews (228)beautiful bracelets, beautiful packaging, beautiful person! love you beanie baaaayybaaayy! extremely I love them thank you Bean is an amazing person inside and out and if you make a friend in her you are a lucky person! She will ride with you!!! Shipped fast and safe! Thank you! Fast shipping THE BEST PRICES Ty so much girl you rock!!!🤘🏻 Thank you for the cute Givvy Bean is the bestest!!! 💙💙💙 A+ seller , fast shipping ! Everything is so much better than I ever expected!! So thankful for such an amazing seller 😍😍😍😍 LOOOVE LOVE LOVE IT HERE !!! AMAZING VIBES, PIECES AND PRICES!!! SUPER FAST SHIPPING AND PACKAGING VERY SAFE !!! TYSM !!! WILL ALWAYS HAVE MY BUSINESS!!! AND ALWAYS AMAZING GIFTS WITH THE GIVVYS 🫶🫶✨✨✨💕💕💕🔥🔥🔥 TYSM Amazing seller, fast shipping and incredible product! I will buy again! ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Absolutely amazing crystal shop! Everything was beautiful, exactly as described, and even better in person. Great quality, awesome prices, and you can tell so much care goes into every order. The seller is knowledgeable, friendly, and makes shopping so much fun. Packaging was excellent and everything arrived safely. I’ll definitely be back for more! 💎✨🔮 ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Absolutely amazing crystal shop! Everything was beautiful, exactly as described, and even better in person. Great quality, awesome prices, and you can tell so much care goes into every order. The seller is knowledgeable, friendly, and makes shopping so much fun. Packaging was excellent and everything arrived safely. I’ll definitely be back for more! 💎✨🔮 Amazing seller, amazing vibes!! The most AMAZING crystals 😍😍😍😍 Awesome seller great packing thank you 😊 Thanks so much for my crystals the HK’s are so tiny I love them! Everything was packed good too all arrived perfect to Hawaii 🫶🏼 Thank you for the givey! 🫶 excellent seller highly recommend. beautiful crystals. ty so much I love the moss heart and tower! and the kianite pig is so cute. love your personality... you make the shows so fun and have amazing crystals ❤️ also Thank you for the givey. oh my goodness I love them thank you so much Amazing items, fast shipping and incredible seller/host! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Absolutely AMAZING seller! Every crystal I received was even more beautiful in person. 😍💎 Everything was packaged with so much care, shipping was great, and the entire experience was top-notch. The lives are always fun, welcoming, and entertaining, and you can tell they genuinely care about their customers. Beautiful quality, great energy, and an all-around wonderful seller. I’ll definitely be back for more! 🩷✨💎 HIGHLY RECOMMEND! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Absolutely AMAZING seller! Every crystal I received was even more beautiful in person. 😍💎 Everything was packaged with so much care, shipping was great, and the entire experience was top-notch. The lives are always fun, welcoming, and entertaining, and you can tell they genuinely care about their customers. Beautiful quality, great energy, and an all-around wonderful seller. I’ll definitely be back for more! 🩷✨💎 HIGHLY RECOMMEND!