Reviews (49)Can’t thank this women enough for what she’s done for me💜🥺 All the cards were Fantastic! Thank you for helping me build up my new collection and making the experience so easy and fun! I look forward to sure purchases and just joining your streams for the amazing vibes and community. ive been to some card shops and its amazing how this virtual experience feels so warm and personal. Thank you again!So glad you came into my stream, thank you for such kind words, I really appreciate it and am happy you got some amazing cards ♥️ Thank you beans for the great vibes, good deals and thoughtfulness in every stream and package. Some people think it’s weird when you leave a lot of typed reviews for one person, but it’s hard to express how great Beansgems is without it !
So here’s another 6 stars!You're a gem 💎 PAFO, thanks again for the kind words. Beans has an amazing variety and always packs with care, thanks so much beans 🫶🏻🫶🏻 GUITAR SOLO
A++++ seller. Will keep making questionable financial decisions with her Packaging was so cute! And the little magnet is adorable. Thanks Emma! I appreciate that so much 🫶 Amazing seller, everything arrived mint, will buy from again !! So glad I popped into her show….. she won’t be able to get rid of me now!!! Don’t miss out on this amazing Canadian!!! 🤙🫶🤙I love this Rollout! Thanks so much for being a part of our little community and for putting your trust in me ✨️ Great Seller, Great product, Safe and Fast Shipping!! Thanks so much Beans!!!You're so welcome Masher! Thank you so much ✨️✨️ Amazing deals and good vibes. Beansgems will go the extra to find a Lorcana, Magic or Pokemon card you are looking for. Mailed to the wrong address and never received my purchase. So unfortunately I lost my 120$ and no one will do anything about it and comes at my loss. BeansGems is a great seller who I am lucky to call a friend. She creates amazing magnets and sells great cards thank you! Thanks Sew 🫶 I appreciate you! So sweet and the candle sticker was such a nice touch!!Thank you so much! ❤️🫶 I appreciate the kind words.