Reviews (192)The sweetest seller who is truly passionate about unique and interesting jewelry and its story!! Such an amazing supporter of the whatnot community too. Love it- see you next time! fast shipping, package great love the mushroom necklace Awesome jewelry as always! Amazing seller! Super fast shipping! Thank you for my extra goodies!!
These bangles are fire! 🔥 and thanks for the givvy! Excellent experience all the way around. 💞 Thank you. I love my rings! Thank you!! Great buys from a genuine seller!! Repeat customer 🥰🥰 Great value jewelry and speedy delivery from an amazing seller 🥰🥰 Super seller with great deals on jewelry! Thanks 😊 such a sweet seller, highly recommend 🩷🩷 Amazing seller, thank you!!!! Very impressed with the quality from this seller! Amazing fun house enjoyed being in the room. Everything is beautiful. Shipping is amazing. I love everything! Thank you ! Thank you so much for everything! So beautiful as always and super fast shipping! 🥰🥰 Love the braclet I purchased! Very nice seller, very friendly Thank you! great and sweet seller!!! ♡♡♡ Everything I ordered was in excellent condition, and arrived super fast! Thank you for being an honest and amazing seller!! Very happy with Purchase, and I will definitely be returning for more!!