Reviews (47)Cards arrived packaged with a lot of care and very fast! Super happy! great seller even gave me a gift 🎁 Thank you would purchase again Got what I ordered
Good communication
Good condition
Fast delivery
Highly recommended im not going to say he didn't but I feel if I new the cards was as bad as it is i wouldn't of brought it so my only suggestion is make sure you catch the angles correctly to show particular damage apart from that great stream Thanksss I love the cards and can’t wait to see you on stream again with the vintage cardss. Beautiful cards, fast postage 🏆🙏 Very happy with my cards! Thanks Awesome cards as always! Thanks again mate! Awesome cards, will purchase again!!! thank you so much. appreciate the givvy great seller, fast and safe packaging awesome cards and fast delivery Super fast ship and even better cards! Thanks again! nice cards nice packaging Amazing selection of cards and all individually top loaded too! Great packaging overall so you know your cards will always arrive in great condition! Definitely get involved in beastbuds streams!