Reviews (521)I love these Halloween flavors!! Great product, great price and best of all great people Love all these ladies so much! And their yummy teas and hydrations! All the flavors we have tried so far have been delicious! This was such a great flavor for fall. I love these teas I love these loaded and hydration teas! So grateful I got to get my favorite loaded teas on this app. Thank you so much.⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Thanks love. My package!! I have tried a few different loaded tea companies but this one by far as been the best!! Not only did I find something I like I have became and gained some really good friends. Try these you won’t be disappointed I absolutely love these teas! They are delicious no aftertaste and no crash. I can’t thank Courtney enough for such a great product I used to drink 2-3 monster energy drinks a day but since I found Beaucoup Blends I have stopped drinking them cut out my sodas and lost 9 pounds. I absolutely love these teas and keep one in my insulated cup at all times The melon bomb is absolutely delicious! Thank you so much for the givvy! I love that you allow us to pick our own flavor! Great teas!!! So excited about pink drink! Thank you for using splenda. Love the beautiful bags. 💝 awesome and fast shipping thank you! they were great!