Reviews (297)Great seller, great price, great product! Fast shipping on an original product You pack it with care, and everything arrives in perfect condition! Thanks! 🥰 So needed! Great for pain Ty Lovely seller. Shipped right out of her closet. Super fast shipping and securely packaged. Shop with confidence Stoked to find a replacement for my favorite candle Excellent. Fast shipping! Very fast shipping and good product very happy with packaging and with speed of seller Very happy with my purchase! I love the lippies! very nice thank you for my order was nicely packaged 📦 and I love my items ❤️ Well packaged and included a free gift with my purchase. Shipped asap and arrived to my home today. I am so happy! Thank you 😊 Great place to find full size items at good prices, so happy with my purchases! Fast shipper, great packaging and very good givvy that I won. I appreciate all of the time you guys took to ensure safe delivery of my hair products. I’ll definitely purchase again❤️❤️ Thank so much for the fast shipping products came secure… Definitely recommend this seller tysm for the gift 🎁 Got it for price you can not beat!!( I’m obsessed with 68 &sol lol ) & it came in like 2-3 day! Thank you mama 🫶🫶 tysm!!! seller so kind & fast shipping!!!! Everything was packaged and very secure with bubble wrap!! Also got extra freebies, definitely worth it! Thank you so much 🫶 Thank you! Great product and price and it was shipped and delivered so quickly! Thanks for all the extra goodies too
Terrible, I did not get what I ordered. I questioned the seller before going to what not, she replied saying I was confused and mistaken and didn’t buy what I did when it clearly showed on the video receipt what I purchased, as well as, her in the video stating thank you sunshine. There was no mistake.. she asked for requests, I requested the bum bum cream, she showed me the product, I purchased it and then she sent me a vitamin lotion (not what I bought). I would highly suggest not trusting this seller as you may not get what you bought. I buy on this site frequently and have never had a bad purchase. I don’t know how she is still allowed to sell on this site. She purchased a Sol infused lotion from my shop while I was live. The purchase shows a pic of her purchase (SOL infused lotion). I seen the purchase come up saying “sunshine bought something from the shop”. So I said “ thank you sunshine.” At that time I was holding up a bum bum and someone else purchased it. So her purchase is not on the video receipt. Even though she’s wrong I offered to send a SOL bum bum free of charge. She said no she rather leave a bad review. So be it! Read all my reviews I’ve never not sent someone’s purchase. In fact I add free gifts with every purchase. Thank you, thank you, thank you! Perfect start to finish! Really appreciated the service and extra goods!