Reviews (1,893)Another Fantastic Sunday Evening filled with Luxury items. Gozde is So Genuine and always very Generous! Items always arrive packed impeccably and never an issue. Always ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ . I look forward to all of her Shows🩷 Fast delivery. Great value. Beautiful product. LOVE ALL HER SHOWS! AMAZING SELLER!!❤️❤️❤️ Always one of my favorite sellers! she truly cares about people! super fast shipping and great products!! ❤️❤️❤️ Looks used and wasn’t sealed I’m super disappointed Ysl lip shine oils does not come sealed dear.You can search that up on their offical website or ask a ysl sales person on their sales desk.Also your product was not used🩷 Thank you for the fast shipping and packaging carefully. You have the nicest products on WN for sure. 👍 Thank you!! She has amazing items and so sweet! Will shop with her again!! Xoxo Great seller! Great shows! Super excited about this purchase this is my first Chanel lip balm and I’m sure it won’t be my last! Seller was extremely sweet definitely will be back to shop again 🫶🏾 I love all my luxurious beauty products. Such a wonderful seller. Thank you.💖 Great products, fast shipping, enjoyed your show. Thanks so much. Thank you! I love everything I get from this show always ugh* 😩 just truly the best on whatnot! Got an incredible deal on my hair oil. Thank you so much for that opportunity. She’s super nice and shipping was really fast. Enjoy my beautiful🩷🩷🙏🙏Thank you🩷🩷 my new favorite show i will be tuning in every sunday to score my BOUGEE SKINCARE && more. I got moroccan oil, chanel, Dior, YSL, & more for a very affordable price What else can a girl ask for.Enjoy all your beautiful items❤️I am beyond grateful for this beautiful review 🙏Thank you❤️ Thank you for everything. I can’t wait to use the items.
Thank you Goz love my items 🫶🫶🫶🫶 Perfect as always! Thank you my sweet sweet friend!